Business Development Associate
At CheckRecipient, we have the ambitious goal of protecting enterprise networks against new and intelligent cyber threats, making it impossible for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands.
Through advanced machine learning and natural language processing (NLP), CheckRecipient prevents breaches in real-time, outsmarting traditional rule-based, admin-intensive approaches which can only report a breach after it has occurred.
Founded by a team of Imperial College engineers, we’re backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We work with international clients in the financial, legal and professional services sectors who trust us to find the most intelligent ways to keep their data secure.
We’re looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
Winner - CogX 2017 Best Innovation in Data Protection and Privacy
Winner - INFOSEC 2017 Most Innovative Cyber Security Company
Winner - Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
Winner - WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
Winner - LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
You can check out some photos of our team on our Instagram, Look through our Who's Who or check out our team page.
We’re looking for a talented, energetic and driven individual to join our sales team in central London as a Business Development Associate. You will be responsible for leading outbound sales inquiries and generate sales opportunities that ultimately result in closed-won deals.
The Business Development Associate will work closely with the CEO and Head of Business Development to ensure that the leads provided to sales are qualified correctly and progressing through the sales funnel. This involves gathering key information to update the CRM system and assigning next steps for sales or marketing nurture paths. You’ll be required to take on a large workload with a very high throughput of leads and data flow.
- Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications in a specified territory.
- Meets or exceeds activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time.
- Researches accounts to understand needs, enable effective follow up, and generate interest.
- Successfully manages and overcomes prospect objections.
- Provides opportunities to the sales team, works as closely with the representative as necessary about the opportunity.
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with territory sales team and management.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to improve, optimise outbound lead management.
- Preferred: 2.1 degree
- Ability to deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Intelligent individual, comfortable with technology and software
- Strong verbal selling skills over the phone and email
- Strong written communication skills
- Professional, determined, and results oriented
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Ability to learn key software applications
You must have the right to work in the UK - we are unable to offer sponsorship to those without the right to work in the UK
- £27,000 + equity + performance based incentives
- OTE of £40,000++
- Central London office location
- Brand new MacBook to work on
- Regular team socials and activities