Senior Client-Side Engineer (.NET, Node.js, Outlook, DevOps)
Founded by a team of Imperial College mathematicians, data scientists and engineers, CheckRecipient is a cybersecurity platform applying machine learning to detect advanced threats on large enterprise email networks. We're a small team that packs a big punch, challenging the traditional rules-based approach to combatting complex problems; our software simply works smarter - and our people do too. We’ve recently closed a fundraising round of $2.7m led by Accel and LocalGlobe and we are looking to work with the brightest minds to help us accomplish our goal and help us defend our clients against the biggest cybersecurity problems.
Winner - INFOSEC 2017 Most Innovative Cyber Security Company
Winner - Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards 2017 for the Best Security Startup
Winner - WIRED Security 2016 Best Startup Award
Winner - LegalGeek Best Machine Intelligence Start Up 2016
You can check out some photos of our team on our Instagram, Look through our Who's Who or check out our team page.
Developing at CheckRecipient
We hope to demonstrate to our clients that enterprise software can be done differently. We aim for a minimal-disruption approach to tackling email-based threats and we need our software - and our developers working on our client-side integrations - to enable this. This role will involve working closely with both the Technology team and our professional clients to deliver results, and an intuitive mind to solve whatever challenges may arise in deploying to multiple clients with bespoke exchange environments.
Our ideal senior candidate will be willing to take on management responsibilities, overseeing and nurturing a growing development team. We're looking for people willing to learn and upskill in new areas and grow with the role which can take a number of directions as our team and company scales.
This role is very varied and will offer opportunities to work across some of the following areas:
- Working as a developer on a scalable platform for real-time processing of email through a mail gateway, using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ and PostgreSQL and implementing and architecting our product infrastructure
- Working closely with clients to deploy our Outlook and Mail-server integrations, and building out roadmap features for this, and assisting with ongoing testing (including building out automated testing environments), fixes, and continuous integration
- Investigating and working with cloud-based services to assist with both testing and deployment
- There is an opportunity to work on mobile development for the app-versions of our products.
- Working with our sales engineer to manage and implement client needs and requests
Do you tick some of these boxes? Then please apply!
Some interest/experience with:
- DevOps (e.g. Docker or Kubernetes)
- Email: MAPI, SMTP, OOM, Email syncing, Outlook Redemption, Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft office integrations, Outlook, and Outlook add-ins
Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Brand new tech kit
- Company equity options
- Central London office location
- Regular team socials and activities
- Exciting development challenges and growth opportunities